Sober Living for Women
Located throughout Orange County, California, structured sober living for women through Sober Living Orange County provides a safe, supportive atmosphere for women facing different and unique issues and require treatment that surpasses the traditional sober living style. With standard recovery elements that include daily transportation to 12 step meetings, state-of-the-art drug and alcohol testing twice a week, a living environment with 24-hour supervision, focused professional support and access to licensed clinical providers, Sober Living Orange County has paramount support for individuals struggling with substance abuse issues along with their families.
In instances of a traditional sober living setting, it is required of their patients to remain drug and alcohol free – but testing is only done when intoxication is suspected. At Sober Living Orange County, weekly drug testing is conducted for all residents to ensure ongoing sobriety and accountability. At Sober Living Orange County, we have on-site staff keeping the residents accountable. Our staff is easy to get along with, but they aren’t there to be friends with the residents – their job is to keep everyone accountable and maintaining their recovery process.
All of our residential sober living houses for men and women are modern and spacious, and feature a wide array of amenities and activities for round-the-clock care and support, including:
- Private or semi-private bedrooms
- Clean linens, towels and pillows upon arrival
- Quiet, peaceful neighborhoods
- Outdoor yards and patios with barbecues
- Formal dining area
- Full kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances
- All-purpose living rooms with fireplaces
- Large-screen television rooms with digital cable
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Home computer workstations
- Full laundry facilities
- Electronic security systems
- Gym memberships
- Ample parking
- Transportation to AA Meetings and therapy sessions
- Experienced, 24/7 supervision
- Drivers to transport you to the gym, the beach, shopping, etc.